From: Melissa Schilling
Subject: Desperately need contacts at Sun Microsystem!
Sun Microsystem: 1988-1993, workstations

Hi,

I'm a doctoral student at the University of Washington, scheduled to
graduate this June, however, I direly need your help in getting data for
my dissertation research so that I may graduate on time.  I'm doing my
dissertation research on the technology selection/rejection process, and
need contacts who work/worked at the companies above, in association with
the products listed above.  I have a very short list of questions to ask
these people.  The questions are simple scale questions (1 to 7) and do
not require ANY confidential or sensitive information.  The information
could be obtained by public sources except for the degree of subjectivity
inherent in some of the questions.  If you can help me, or know someone
else who can, PLEASE email me as soon as possible.  I would be extremely
grateful, and I would be more than happy to give you a copy of the
completed research results.

Thanks!

Melissa