From: Stefano Baraldi
Subject: Need a Lisp compiler (to interface with C++)
Hi!

I'm planning to use LISP (either compiled or interpreted) for
Artificial Intelligence in a game written in C++.
Could you give me advise about a good compiler/interpreter.

Thank you!
See ya,
                  ------<<<<<<    T H E    B A R D  >>>>>>------
From: David Thornley
Subject: Re: Need a Lisp compiler (to interface with C++)
In article <············@qualcuno.nettuno.it>,
Stefano Baraldi <····@pt.tizeta.it> wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I'm planning to use LISP (either compiled or interpreted) for
>Artificial Intelligence in a game written in C++.
>Could you give me advise about a good compiler/interpreter.
>
>Thank you!
>See ya,

Um, do we get a clue about what platform or platform(s) you're
planning to use?  Whether you've written the game or are going to
write it, and, in either case, what sort of game it is?

Failing this, I'm afraid I can only refer you to the materials
available at http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/miller/ALU/home.html
or, if you don't have web access, the FAQ, which is posted here
regularly and available, like all FAQs, at ftp://rtfm.mit.edu.

David