From: Johannes Fuernkranz
Subject: Bitvector-Enumeration
I would like to quickly enumerate all bit-vectors of a fixed length n.
For that I would need one of the following;
- a routine for incrementing a bit-vector by 1
- a routine for coercing an integer into a bit-vector

I haven't found CL operations for either of the two. I could implement
both myself, but that seems to be a little awkward.
Am I missing something?

						Juffi

PS: Please reply via e-mail, if possible
--
Johannes Fuernkranz
Austrian Research Inst. for Artificial Intelligence   +43-1-5320652(Fax)