From: Kai Zimmermann
Subject: Re: lex/yacc for Lisp
Michael Alan Schaeffer (·······@cs.utexas.edu) wrote:

: 	Hello, I'm in my school's compiler class, and, as would be
: expected, we have an assignment to develop a compiler.  Since I was
: considering writing this thing in Lisp, I was wondering if there are
: any parser generation tools for Lisp (like lex and yacc) for C.
: Thanks for any input.

Hi Mike.
Check out Digitools ftp site and other net ressources like the AI repository.
I found several lalr parser generators on Digitool's MCL CD,
so I guess you will find them on the ftp site.

http://www.digitool.com/
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/AI/html/repository.html

You're welcome
Kai

Kai Zimmermann   FB Informatik, WSV, University Hamburg, Vogt-Koelln-Str. 30
                 D-22527 Hamburg, Germany, Phone +49-40-5494-2368, Fax -2385
Please note:         http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/WSV/hp/kai-english
New phone & fax number                    ········@informatik.uni-hamburg.de