From: antoine
Subject: interpreters and win95
Hello, here are some questions about the intersection
of the interpreters (such as lisp and/or plenty others) with
the win95 kingdom?

Does it exist a lisp interpreter for win95?
If not what would be the closest 'smart' interpreter
which could run under win95?
Any chance to find Pop11 under win95?

What would be the answers if win95 were changed into Linux!

Any pointers to Pop11 running under Linux would be really
great.

Antoine Zahnd.

email: ·············@iprolink.ch
From: Nat Makarevitch
Subject: Re: interpreters and win95
antoine  writes:

> Hello, here are some questions about the intersection of the interpreters
> (such as lisp and/or plenty others) with the win95 kingdom?

I think that CLISP may do the job (was in
ftp://ftp.stat.ucla.edu/pub/lisp/clisp/)

see also the free versions of Franz and Harlequin products
(http://www.harlequin.com/, http://www.franz.com/)

> Any pointers to Pop11 running under Linux would be really great.

 ftp://ftp.cogs.susx.ac.uk/pub/poplog/
 http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/adrianh/poplog.html

--
Nat    Linux