From: Tobias Maschler
Subject: Call emacs and make him display a text buffer from CL?
Hello,

I want to call Emacs from Common Lisp and display a text buffer in.
After modifying the text, I want to close my buffer with a
self-defined Emacs-Keybinding (ELisp-function) and return the text to
my CL-program.

Is it possible to call an ELisp command from Common Lisp?

Does anyone have some experience in piping from CL to other
applications?

Yours,

	Tobias Maschler