From: Michael Schmidt-Brodersen
Subject: Lisp sources available?
I have just retrieved both XLISP and PowerLisp from the Internet. I
am looking for places where I can find some lisp source programs
since I would like to study them and improve my own programming.
Does someone know where lisp source codes are available? Thanks.

Michael
From: David B. Lamkins
Subject: Re: Lisp sources available?
Michael Schmidt-Brodersen <···········@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

> I have just retrieved both XLISP and PowerLisp from the Internet. I
> am looking for places where I can find some lisp source programs
> since I would like to study them and improve my own programming.
> Does someone know where lisp source codes are available? Thanks.

The CMU Aritificial Intelligence Repository is an excellent starting
point.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/AI/html/repository.html

--
Dave Lamkins, http://www.teleport.com/~dlamkins/
CPU Cycles: Use them now, or lose them forever...