From: Thorsten Schnier
Subject: CMU and Ultra-sparcs (was: CMU lisp and Solaris 2.5.1)
Hi all !

I have to follow-up my own request, because it now looks as if
the problem with CMU lisp is not caused by the solaris update, but
by the fact that I have switched to an ultra-sparc.

The new question therefore is if anyone is using CMU lisp on an
ultra-sparc, and what I have to do to get it working.

(if you didn't see my original post, I get the following error:

duich:~>lisp
segv_handler: No mapping fault: 0x00978000
segv_handler: Recursive no mapping fault (stack overflow?)

thorsten

       \    C
        \   O                                          Thorsten Schnier
         \  M
     /\   \ P                            Key Centre of Design Computing
    /     / U                                      University of Sydney
    \    /  T                                                  NSW 2006
     \  /   I
      \/    N                                   ········@arch.su.edu.au
    DESIGN  G                      http://www.arch.su.edu.au/~thorsten/
  key centre