From: Thorsten Schnier
Subject: CMU lisp and Solaris 2.5.1 ?
Hi all fellow Lisp'ers

We've just updated a few Suns from Solaris 2.5. to 2.5.1, and CMU lisp has
stopped working:

duich:~/lisp/3d-es>lisp
segv_handler: No mapping fault: 0x00978000
segv_handler: Recursive no mapping fault (stack overflow?)

Does anyone know what happens here ? If someone succeeded in producing
a running (patched ?) version, could you perhaps make this version
available ?

Also, I thought that a while ago someone announced a collection of all
known patches to CMU lisp, but now, none of my searches with Altavista
seems to be able to find it.

And finally, a linux distribution of the free-BSD version was announced,
but seems to have vanished (i.e. is not on Sunsite anymore). I did have
a few floating-point problems with it, and tried to find out if updates
where available ?

See 'ya

thorsten
       \    C
        \   O                                          Thorsten Schnier
         \  M
     /\   \ P                            Key Centre of Design Computing
    /     / U                                      University of Sydney
    \    /  T                                                  NSW 2006
     \  /   I
      \/    N                                 ········@arch.usyd.edu.au
    DESIGN  G                    http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/~thorsten/
  key centre