From: Tim Nagle
Subject: Explorer Lisp machines for sale
Hi All,

Our group here at UNISYS will (regretfully) be selling most of our
Texas Instruments Explorer I and II Lisp machines.  These machines
were well loved (i.e. in various states of repair) and will be sold by
the pound.  A typical price would be about $150 + shipping from
Minneapolis, Minnesota.

If you are interested in giving these a new home,
e-mail me or give me a call at the number below.

Tim

Tim Nagle
KB0QOM
·····@po3.ea.unisys.com (that's "papa oscar 3")
(612)  687-2940  (day)
From: David Place
Subject: Re: Explorer Lisp machines for sale
Tim Nagle wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Our group here at UNISYS will (regretfully) be selling most of our
> Texas Instruments Explorer I and II Lisp machines.  These machines
> were well loved (i.e. in various states of repair) and will be sold by
> the pound.  A typical price would be about $150 + shipping from
> Minneapolis, Minnesota.

They make excellent premium space heaters.  (We used to call
ours "the toaster.") But seriously, these machines use a lot
of power.  If you try to run one constantly in a home environment
you may see a large increase in your electric bill.

--
David F. Place
President -- Enhanced Intuition, Inc.