From: Bruce Tobin
Subject: Report from the Lisp-Team 10/30/96
Report from the Lisp-Team 10/30/96
[Note: the Lisp-Team is a loosely-organized group of developers
aiming to send a two-person team to the DCI/Droege Developer's
Competition in 1997.  The purpose is to popularize the use of Lisp as
a rapid development tool for business application software.  If you
are interested in the project there is a mailing list at
··········@iwaynet.net"; to subscribe send a message with "subscribe"
in the subject line.]

 The Lisp-Team now has a website at

  http://claretech.com/~tobinbs/lispteam.html

 At the site you can find information on the Droege/DCI competitions,
preliminary code for the business programming toolkit, and a
Lisp-Team mailing list archive.

 We are trying to put together a business programming toolkit which
is (at least potentially) cross-platform.  The toolkit will focus on
creating, manipulating and reporting on relational data, since this
is the focus of the competitions.  We may include some kind of
Internet deployment capability.  When the toolkit is mature enough we
will post it to one of the regular archives.