From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: 2nd Lisp User Group Meeting in Munich, Germany
      2nd Lisp User Group Meeting in Germany

Dear Lisp User,

during our last Lisp User meeting in Spring 1996 everybody was
asking for getting a new one soon. We promised to pick up this
demand and are currently organising the 2nd Lisp User Group
Meeting in Germany. The event is scheduled to take place on the
5th of February 1997 parallel to the OOP conference and exhibition
in Munich, Germany. You will have the opportunity to visit the
OOP exhibition and congress as well. Every participant to the Lisp
User Group Meeting will receive a free ticket to attend to the OOP
from NEXUS (http://www.nexus.de/).

We anticipate to put the meeting under a header:

                 Lisp in the Net.

We are all aware of that today's needs on the site management side
like developing a Schema, on the server side like CL-HTTP (a well
known Lisp WWW server) or on the tools side like the Emacs editor
are covered brilliantly by using Lisp.

We would like to encourage you to create some good ideas in
getting together an attractive agenda. We are also looking forward
to getting some funding to invite some international "Lisp Star" to
come over for a recognizable speech.

To ease this kind of communication Mr. Rainer Joswig and the
German company Lavielle, Hamburg, will provide this www site
called http://www.lisp.de/ for our future communications.
We can than use this as a public platform to exchange news or
to place exciting developments.

Please take this as a challenge and exchange some views with us to
create a meeting which is attractive and will help to make the general
usability of Lisp tranparent to everybody.

The Lisp User Group committee are actually Mr. Rainer Joswig and
Mr. Ingo Kriescher.

Please contact us at ·············@lisp.de ,
Subject: "Lisp User Group Meeting".