From: Dr. Friedrich Dimmling
Subject: FreeWare LISP for Win 95 wanted
Some time ago I had a small freeware Lisp Interpreter for Windows
which was also running on Win 95 and was even capable of handling
Chinese characters (with a Chinese system, of course). I had it from
the CompuServe AI forum. I'm no longer using CompuServe and I have
even forgotten the name of the Lisp system.
Can anybody help me?

Best regards

Friedrich Dimmling, Berlin, Germany
From: Ian Garmaise
Subject: Re: FreeWare LISP for Win 95 wanted
Dr. Friedrich Dimmling wrote:

> Some time ago I had a small freeware Lisp Interpreter for Windows
> which was also running on Win 95 and was even capable of handling
> Chinese characters (with a Chinese system, of course). I had it from
> the CompuServe AI forum. I'm no longer using CompuServe and I have
> even forgotten the name of the Lisp system.
> Can anybody help me?

It's called Newlisp.  I just downloaded the latest Win 95 and 3.1
versions from the AIEXPERT forum on CIS.  To my knowledge, it is not
available anywhere on the net.  Not sure why.  The latest versions have
some nice gui extensions.  I'm going to be building a debugger for an
embedded system using the 3.1 version.

Regards,

Ian Garmaise
····@cris.com