From: Marc Battyani
Subject: Lisp and commercial applications
Hi all,

I'm looking for
   - a lisp for making commercial applications
   - references of commercial products made with lisp to convince ma
company that
     it's a viable way to produce real life applications. Either completely
written in lisp
     or only prototyped in lisp. I need some references to be believed.

Thank you.
Marc Battyani

From: Kenneth D. Forbus
Subject: Re: Lisp and commercial applications
Check out www.franz.com.  They've got great products and good examples.

From: Ralf M�ller
At the AI Lab of the University of Hamburg we developed
two applications with Common Lisp, CLIM and some C code:

1. A public transport information system for the city of Hamburg
(brought to market by HBT in Hamburg)

2. An automatic test plan generation system for relay
assemblies (brought to market by DTK in Hamburg).

Both applications are commercial products now and are in daily use. The
former can be reached via www:

http://www.mopo.de/cgi-bin/hvv/geofox

-Ralf