From: Ofer Avnery
Subject: Lisp version for Linux
Hi.
I have RedHat linux version 3, and I need to install lisp
on it ( AI course )
does anybody know where can I download such version?

	Thanx alot!!
	( please reply me personaly also.. )

		Ofer Avnery,
		·······@netvision.net.il
From: Michael Wein
Subject: Re: Lisp version for Linux
Ofer Avnery wrote:

> I have RedHat linux version 3, and I need to install lisp
> on it ( AI course )
> does anybody know where can I download such version?

Try CLisp. The newest versions can be found on

ftp://ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/lisp/clisp/

It�s free, quite comfortable and much more than a toy
(I have implemented large parts of my master thesis in it).

Michael Wein            German Research Center     tel: ++49 681/3025302
Research assistant   for Artificial Intelligence   fax: ++49 681/3025338
                      http://www.dfki.uni-sb.de