From: Matt  Cutter
Subject: Symbol Table
From: DDL
Subject: Re: Symbol Table
·······@gnn.com (Matt  Cutter) wrote:

> Please point me in the direction of some code that will do
> operations on a symbol table.  I need only simple ops on the table.
> TIA

It really depends on what implementation of Lisp you are using.
Symbol tables are usually implementation dependent.  You might want
to look at the package functionality.  I can't remember the name,
but there is a CL function that will let you apply a function to all
the symbols in a chosen package, similar to what MAPHASH does
for hash tables.

DDL
···@dbrc.com (David Lowry)