From: Paul Meurer
Subject: ACL for Windows memory requirements?/Object store?
Two questions:

1. I'd like to know what the typical memory requirements are for a medium
size ACL/Windows application (in runtime version).

2. Does anybody have experiences with Allegro's Object store database? Is
there a version for ACL/Windows? And what are the memory requirements?
Price? Can the server engine be integrated into a Lisp application which
acts as client?
I am looking for an equivalent of WOOD in MCL because I maybe have to port
an application written in MCL/WOOD to Windows.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Paul Meurer                             telephone:  +47 55 58 97 94
The Norwegian Term Bank /               telefax:    +47 55 58 97 85
Norwegian Computing Centre
for the Humanities                      web: http://www.uib.no/nt/index.htm
Str�mgt. 53
5007 Bergen, Norway