From: Brendan Halpin
Subject: GCL tutorial
Is there anywhere I can find tutorial-type documentation for GCL?

I'd like a little more hand-holding than the info files provide.

Brendan
PS: please CC replies -- erratic newsfeed and short expiry time.
--
Brendan Halpin                              |E-mail: ·······@essex.ac.uk
ESRC Research Centre on Micro-Social Change |PGP key on servers, finger
From: Marty Hall
Subject: Re: GCL tutorial
Brendan Halpin <·······@essex.ac.uk> writes:

> Is there anywhere I can find tutorial-type documentation for GCL?
>
> I'd like a little more hand-holding than the info files provide.

It's not GCL specific, but I have links to a variety of Common Lisp
tutorial information at <http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp.html>.

						- Marty