From: Jeff Addison
Subject: C structures in LISP - HELP PLEASE
HELP PLEASE!!!

I'm trying use a DLL that has user defined structures as parameters. I can use
it fine if I am passing it integer values etc. (:short).  When I try to create
a structure in Allegro and pass that I come up with alot of errors.

I think I should be using DEFCSTRUCT in allegro to make the structure, but I
can't figure out how to use it properly.

The main purpose for this is that I want to interface direct X with LISP. In
order to do this I need to pass structures to functions in the DLLs that are
part of Direct X.

If I had a DLL with the following code:

        typedef struct mystructtag
        {
                int x;
                int y;
                int z;
        } mystruct;

        int WINAPI
        sum_ii(mystruct myvar)
        {
                return myvar.x + myvar.y;
        }

how would I create the structure in Allegro for windows and pass it to the DLL?

Thanks for any help!!!

Jeff Addison
Vancouver BC
Canada