From: Bull Horse
Subject: NEWBIE Question
Could anyone please send me or post some source code as an example of
openeing a file and just writing something to it...

Much appreciation
:-0
From: Christian Betz
Subject: Re: NEWBIE Question
Bull Horse (···@earthlink.net) wrote:
: Could anyone please send me or post some source code as an example of
: openeing a file and just writing something to it...

(let ((filename "Macintosh HD:test.txt"))
     ;You will have to take the appropriate path-syntax for your system
  (with-open-file (out-handle filename :direction :output
                                       :if-does-not-exist :create
                                       :if-exists :supersede)
    (format out-handle "~a~%" "Dies ist ein Test")
  )
)

| Christian Betz             Artificial Intelligence   |
|                            beats real stupidy        |
| e-mail ····@ki-server.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de    |
| 97737 Gem"unden - Tel: 09351/8976 - Fax: 09351/8569  |