From: ·······@MAILSERV.CUHK.EDU.HK
Subject: TO EARN MORE MONEY
Hello!

     I've got some awesome news that I think you need to take
     a few minutes to read if you have ever thought "How could I make
     some serious cash in a hurry???", or been in serious debt;
     ready to do almost ANYTHING to get the money needed to pay off
     those bill collectors. So kick back with a warm cup of coffee,
     or a glass of your favorite beverage (grin), get comfortable and
     listen to this interesting, exciting FIND!

     Let me start by saying that I FINALLY FOUND IT! That's right!.
     I found it! I hate those schemes like mullet-level marketing,
     mail-order schemes, envelope stuffing scams, 900 number scams... the
     list goes on forever. I have tried every get rich quick scheme out

     mail-order schemes, envelope stuffing scams, 900 number scams... the
     list goes on forever. I have tried every get rich quick scheme out
     there over the past 10 years. The claims to 'get me rich quick'
     sounded irresistible! I would shell out $14.95 here, $29.95 there,
     $24.95 here, and another $49.95 there. I gave them all a chance but
     failed at every one of them! Maybe they worked for some people, but
     not for me.

     Well, I was scanning through a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating:
     'GET CASH FAST'!!  I thought..."Here on the Internet?? I'll just have
     to see what schemes could possibly be on the internet."

     The article described a way to MAIL A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY FIVE
     PEOPLE AND MAKE $50,000 IN CASH IN 4 WEEKS! The more I thought about
     it, the more I became very curious. Why? Because of the way it worked
     AND BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY COST ME FIVE DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS),
     THAT'S ALL I WOULD EVER PAY....PERIOD!!

     O.K., so the $50,000 in cash was maybe a tough amount to reach, but it
     was possible.  I knew that I could definitely get a return of $1,000
     or so.  So I bit the bullet and did it!! As per the instructions in
     the article, I mailed out a single dollar bill to each of the five
     people on the list that was contained in the article.  I included a
     small note, with the dollar, that stated "Please Add Me To Your List."
     I then removed the first position name of the five names listed and
     moved everyone up one position, and I put my name in position five of
     the list.  This is how the money starts rolling in! I then took this
     revised article, now with my name on the list and REPOSTED IT ON AS
     MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BULLETIN BOARD MESSAGE AREAS THAT I KNEW.  I
     then waited to watch the money come in...prepared to maybe receive
     about $1000 to $1500 in cash or so.  But what a welcome surprise when
     those envelopes kept coming in!!!  I knew what they were as soon as I
     saw the return addresses from people all over the world--most from the
     U.S., but some from Canada, even some from Australia!  I can't tell
     you HOW EXCITING THAT WAS!!  So how much did I get in total return?
     $1000? $5000? HARDLY!! I received a total of $21,964!!! I couldn't
     you HOW EXCITING THAT WAS!!  So how much did I get in total return?

     I was able to pay off the lien on my house from back taxes. So maybe
     it was possible to get $50,000 in cash, I don't know, but IT
     COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON YOU, THE INDIVIDUAL!  You must follow through
     and repost this article everywhere you can think of! The more postings
     you make will determine how much cash will arrive in your very own
     mailbox!!  It's just too easy to pass up!!!

     Let's review the reasons why you should do this:  The only cost
     factors are for the five stamps, 5 envelopes, and the 5 one
     dollar bills that you send out to the listed names by snail mail
     (US Postal Service Mail).  Then just simply repost the article
     (WITH YOUR NAME ADDED) to all the newsgroups and local BBS's you
     can.  Then sit back, and enjoy walking (you can run if you like)
     down your driveway to your mailbox and scoop up your rewards!!
     We all have five dollars to put into such an easy effortless
     you HOW EXCITING THAT WAS!!  So how much did I get in total return?
     $1000? $5000? HARDLY!! I received a total of $21,964!!! I couldn't
     believe it!!

[...]

     investment with SPECTACULAR REALISTIC RETURNS OF $15,000 to $25,000
     in about 3-5 weeks!

     So HOLD OFF ON THOSE LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR TODAY, EAT AT HOME TONIGHT
     INSTEAD OF TAKEOUT FROM McDONALDS AND INVEST FIVE DOLLARS IN THIS
     AMAZING MONEY MAKING SYSTEM NOW!!! YOU CAN'T LOSE!!

     So how do you do it exactly, you ask?  I have carefully provided very
     detailed, yet straightforward instructions on how to easily get this
     underway and get your cash on its way. SO, ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME
     CASH!!!?? HERE WE GO!!!*** THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END OF THIS
     ARTICLE. ***  OK, read this carefully.  Get a printout of this
     information, if you like, so you can easily refer to it as often as
     needed.

     INSTRUCTIONS:

     1.  Take a sheet of paper and write the following: "Please add my name
     to your list".  This creates a service out of this money making system
     and thus making it completely legal. You are not just randomly sending
     a dollar to someone, you are paying one dollar for a legitimate
     service.  Make sure you include your name, address and e-mail address,
     if you have one.  I assure you that, again, this is completely LEGAL!

     2.  Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill ,(no checks or
     money orders), and put it into an envelope and send it on its way to
     the five people listed.  The folding of the paper around the bill will
     insure its arrival to its recipient. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!

     3.  Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING TO
     YOUR MAILBOX.   Look at the list of five people;  remove the first
     name from position one and move everyone on the list up slot one on
     the list. Position 2 name will now move to the position 1 slot,
     position 3 will now become position 2, 4 will be 3, 5 will be 4.  Now
     put your name, address, zipcode AND COUNTRY in position 5, the bottom
     position on the list.

     4.  Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
     bulletin boards' message areas & file section as possible.  Give a
     catchy description of the file so it gets noticed!!  Such as:  "NEED
     FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS!," or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS??,"
     etc.  And the more uploads, the more money you will make, and of
     course, the more money the others on the list will make too.  LET'S
     ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST AND BY PUTTING FORTH 120
     PERCENT INTO THIS PROFITABLE & AMAZING SYSTEM!!! You'll reap the
     benefits, believe me!!!  Set a goal for the number of total uploads
     you'll post, such as 15-20 postings or more!  Always have a goal in
     mind!!!

     5.  And this is the step I like.  JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE BECAUSE
     CASH IS ON IT'S WAY!! Expect to see a little money start to trickle in
     around 2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEKS 3 & 4, THE MONEY STORM WILL HIT
     YOUR MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it out of the mailbox and
     try not to scream too loud on the way to the bank!

     6.  Now when you get low on this money supply,  simply re-activate
     this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you originally
     posted it and possibly some new places you now know of. Don't ever
     lose this file, always keep a copy at your reach for when you ever
     need cash.  THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-USE TIME
     AND TIME AGAIN WHEN CASH IS NEEDED!

     HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL!!!

              1.      Jesse Fahrenbruch
                      1147 Georgetown Rd.
                      apartment 104
                      Norfolk, VA  23502