From: Muhammad Masroor Ali
Subject: Where can I get the TeXi version of Emacs Lisp Manual?
Hello All,
Please pardon my ignorance, but where can I the
TeXinfo source for GNU Emacs Lisp Reference
Manual by Bil Lewis, Dan LaLiberte, and Richard Stallman?

The html version is available at a number of sites, but
I seem to fail to put my hands on the TeX version.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Masroor

          Mosher's Law of Software Engineering:
                  Don't worry if it doesn't work right.  If
	  everything did, you'd be out of a job.

     ·······@human.is.kyushu-u.ac.jp (Muhammad Masroor Ali)
     Department of Computer Science and Communication Engineering
     Faculty of Engineering, Kyushu University
     Fukuoka, 812 JAPAN

From: Jerry Quinn

I think I got it from ···@prep.ai.mit.edu

--
Jerry Quinn
······@nortel.ca
From: Paul D. Smith
From any official FSF mirror.  The original site is:

  ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu/
 Paul D. Smith <······@baynetworks.com>         Network Management Development
 Senior Software Engineer                                   Bay Networks, Inc.
     These are my opinions--Bay Networks takes no responsibility for them.
From: Nicolai Guba
You can get it from any source distribution.

"Two of the most famous products of Berkley
 are LSD and UNIX.  I don't think that this
 is a coincidence..."