From: stephane Letz
Subject: 32 bit dll load error
Hi,

I'm trying to use a 32 bit Dll compiled with Borland 4.5 in Allegro 2.0
but always get a "can load foo32.dll" .

Is there any special compiler options to set when compiling the dll?

Thanks in advance

Stephane Letz
From: Pete Grant
Subject: Re: 32 bit dll load error
On May 23, 1996 13:37:22 in article <32 bit dll load error>,
·····@rd.grame.fr (stephane Letz)' wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to use a 32 bit Dll compiled with Borland 4.5 in Allegro 2.0
>but always get a "can load foo32.dll" .
>
>Is there any special compiler options to set when compiling the dll?

First, does the DLL work OK when called from other programs?
Does it work when calling from a BC45 main program but not
from modules built with other compilers/systems?  If so, it's
probably a matter of C++ name mangling.

Your exported function should be declared as follows:

extern "C" int WINAPI _export foo() { return 5; }