From: Clinton Hyde
Subject: Lisp and TCL/TK
so last week I was looking for a Lisp/TclTk interface. no one stepped
forward to say: look <here>, which was disheartening, but I have found
it anyway. It's in the alcatel/potpourri subdir in neosoft's tcl/tk
library archive. I can't give you the exact path because I'm not
actually sure what it is, but that's where I found it, for anyone
who's interested. written by two guys at Lockheed about 2 years ago.

haven't tried it yet, I was reading through the code yesterday, it's
far more thorough than our little hacks were, although I suspect I
still can't load the tcl libraries without using the trick I worked
out last week.

I'll report back sometime soon about how well it works...

 -- clint
--
Clint Hyde	"Give me a LispM or give me death!" -- anonymous

BBN		Internet:  <a ··················@bbn.com">·····@bbn.com</a>
Columbia, MD	(410) 290-5061