From: Palvi A. Mahajan
Subject: LISP/CLOS Software Engineers to 40K!!!
I am currently looking for two Software Engineers with strong LISP/CLOS skills
to be based in London.

The work involves software development on a project that is developing a meta-
tool using CLOS.

The successful candidate must have sound knowledge and experience of:

	* sound knowledge and experience of O-O design & Common Lisp and CLOS;
	* an interest in, and preferably sound knowledge and experience of
	  careful GUI design & formal specification techniques;
	* some knowledge of C++ and Unix.

Salary is to 40K.

If you psosess the above skills please contact me or forward your CV.
Alternatively if you know anyone who may suitable for the above opening please
pass on my telephone number.

--
--- Palvi A. Mahajan
                        ADVANCED INFORMATION RESOURCING LIMITED
From: Clinton Hyde
Subject: Re: LISP/CLOS Software Engineers to 40K!!!

   From: "Palvi A. Mahajan" <·····@airltd.demon.co.uk>
   Date: Mon, 13 May 96 10:50:49 GMT

   I am currently looking for two Software Engineers with strong LISP/CLOS skills
   to be based in London.

   The work involves software development on a project that is developing a meta-
   tool using CLOS.

   The successful candidate must have sound knowledge and experience of:

	   * sound knowledge and experience of O-O design & Common Lisp and CLOS;
	   * an interest in, and preferably sound knowledge and experience of
	     careful GUI design & formal specification techniques;
	   * some knowledge of C++ and Unix.

   Salary is to 40K.

this sounds like a job for "CyberSurfer" !

 -- clint
--
Clint Hyde	"Give me a LispM or give me death!" -- anonymous

BBN		Internet:  <a ··················@bbn.com">·····@bbn.com</a>
Columbia, MD	(410) 290-5061