From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Subject: Has anyone heard of "Medley" Lisp?
I while back, i posted to this group inquiring about the availability of a
multi-threaded Lisp for the PC. Many people mentioned that Franz will be
releasing an implementation next year, and I'm still looking forward to that.
What i'm on about, though, is i got a reference to a company called "Medley",
(or something phonetically very close to that) that supposedly has a multi-
thread implementation out already.
  I passed the information along to the person who could authorize the pur-
chasing, and he tried calling them for weeks, no luck. So i have two questions.

1- Does anyone know anything about "Medley" ?
and, alternatively..
2- Is there any other multi-threaded Lisp available now?

thanks once again
-j.