From: unixuser
Subject: Re: Question on Lucid Lisp and Mercury
We are located at the South Florida Water Management District in W.P.B.
We have an Intelligent Warning System developed using Lucid lisp and the
Mercury AI Developer. With both parent companies now out of business, did
anyone pick up support of their products?? I can be reached at home
through this provider,i.e. ········@magg.net, and I'll pass the info on
the our AI Programmer.

Thanks in advance...
From: Howard R. Stearns
········@magg.net (unixuser) wrote:
>We are located at the South Florida Water Management District in W.P.B.
>We have an Intelligent Warning System developed using Lucid lisp and the
>Mercury AI Developer. With both parent companies now out of business, did
>anyone pick up support of their products?? I can be reached at home
>through this provider,i.e. ········@magg.net, and I'll pass the info on
>the our AI Programmer.
>
>Thanks in advance...

Lucid's Lisp products were taken over by Harlequin, who claims active support
and new sales of the products.  See http://www.harlequin.com, phone:
617-374-2400

-H (········@aol.com)