From: Ross Peeters
Subject: Your thoughts about Perl 4
I'm after some criticism about Perl 4, preferably bad points, but I guess
I shouldn't be one-sided!

I hear there are some strong emotions on this topic, so if you have any
thoughts I would appreciate hearing from you.

PLEASE: email replies only. I don't need a flame war.

Cheers,
Roscoe.
<email: ········@waikato.ac.nz>
From: Clive Humble
Subject: Re: Your thoughts about Perl 4
In article <···········@thebes.waikato.ac.nz>
           ········@waikato.ac.nz "Ross Peeters" writes:

> I'm after some criticism about Perl 4, preferably bad points, but I guess
> I shouldn't be one-sided!
>
> I hear there are some strong emotions on this topic, so if you have any
> thoughts I would appreciate hearing from you.
>
> PLEASE: email replies only. I don't need a flame war.

Horses for courses.  Depends what you want to do.  Perl is an incredible
tool.  So is rexx.  So are ruddy batch files.  What's the job in hand ?

Clive 'puzzled' perl and rexx apprentice mechanic.

Clive Humble of Artists in Glass, England, Atlantic Ocean (+near+ Europe)
   Desk: ·······@glassnet.com      Home: ·······@agile.glassnet.com