From: Dave Staats
Subject: AI Jobs
Hello my name is Dave Staats.I'm a CPC with over 10 years in aerospace
and electronics recruiting. I am currently working to fill a number of
openings with leading U.S. companies in AI/EXPERT SYSTEMS technology.
    I have an on-going need for full-time permanent employees who will
function as billable consultants and work at the client site most of
the
time. Though travel will not always be 100%,you should approach the
opportunity as though it will.You can be based in any number of major
cities and will be home every weekend.Citizenship is not a requirement
for these positions but consulting experience is.
     There are other positions in distributed processing,embedded
processing,OO/RDBMS,and other advanced technology engineering
disciplines.
     If you are an AI/EXPERT SYSTEMS HIRING MANAGER please call me. I
may
be able to help you too.
     Readers,please forward and crosspost this message to anyone it
may
help.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,Dave Staats CPC
--

1-800-533-7977 ext.1-2724 Generally available 8 to 5 CST