From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Subject: Compatibilty issues with ACL & MCL
Has anyone done any porting of code from ACL to MCL, or vice versa?
I know the user interface functions are different, and the file systems
are probably going to have unique quirks, but what i'm really worried
about is that there could be "straightforward" lisp code that both
systems accept, syntactically, but which could be evaluated differently.
I've already found, for instance, that MCL will accept things inside
LOOP constructs that ACL will not, without massaging the parentheses a bit.

i'm just wondering if i'm going to have to go over things with a fine tooth
comb before i'm finished with things..any insights anyone could share would
be most appreciated.

thanks.
-j