From: Markus Hauser
Subject: LUCID: foreign object files ??
In general I am able to write some functions in C, compile
and load object files or libraries into LUCID and
use the function as foreign functions.

Now I tried to use some code not written by myself (in fact
part of ORACLEs ProC interface) but for some object files
I fail to load them. (While other object files can be loaded)

For the particular files I get something like:

(load-foreign-files "sqlexp.o")
>>Error:
         ###### An internal system error has been detected ######
         For file sqlexp.o, _load_file returned status 3043:
INVALID_FIXUP

Can anybody lend me a hand how I could possibly get around this.
Or give me a hint want INVALID-FIXUP means?
Tank you very much!

Markus