From: W.K. Woelbeling
Subject: Keyboard bindings under Allegro CL
I am evaluating the ACL web (free) version from franz.  I seem to be
having some trouble with a miss-bound key.  Every time I hit the dash
in either the listner or an edit window the system calls :cut which
causes problems not to mention that I cannot even do a simple
subtraction.

I am running Win NT 3.51 build 1057 Service Pak 4 on a Pentium based
PC.  I have completely blanked my machine and installed a vanilla
version of NT to preclude any collisions with other software on the
system.

I would like to examine the keyboard bindings to determine if that is
the source of my problem.  I cant seem to find out how to do that.
Docs on functions related to comtab are not available with the web
version.

Any insight or help would be appreciated.

Bill Woelbeling
Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
········@midwest.net