From: Phillip Chu
Subject: Lisp/CLOS user interface programmer needed for 3D graphics
At Nichimen Graphics, we are committed to providing leading-edge
software tools for the video game industry. We are expanding our
development staff and looking for a proficient Lisp/CLOS programmer to
develop the user interface toolkit for NWorld, our integrated 3D
modelling and animation package.

Candidates should have experience in developing innovative user
interfaces and a desire to join a start-up environment in the computer
graphics industry. Expertise in computer graphics and multimedia on
Silicon Graphics and Windows platforms is a plus.

Nichimen Graphics provides competitive benefits and is located in
West LA. For more information, please check out our web site listed
below. To apply, send resumes, preferably by email, to:

Phil Chu                Nichimen Graphics
····@nichimen.com       http://www.nichimen.com/
phone: 310 577-0500     fax: 310 577-0577