From: Jocelyn Paine
Subject: Wanted: parser for HTML
I'm writing a pre-processor for an extended form of HTML, and need a
routine for parsing HTML files. Not too hard to write probably, but does
anyone already have such a thing, in Lisp or Prolog?

Thanks

Jocelyn Paine
From: Hallvard Traetteberg
Subject: Re: Wanted: parser for HTML
In article <···············@oxvaxd>, ····@vax.oxford.ac.uk (Jocelyn Paine)
wrote:

> I'm writing a pre-processor for an extended form of HTML, and need a
> routine for parsing HTML files. Not too hard to write probably, but does
> anyone already have such a thing, in Lisp or Prolog?

I have written a Common Lisp HTML parser, for integration with CL-HTTP. It is
able to parse different HTML versions, as long as the allowed markup and options
is defined. Currently HTML 2.0 and Netscape 2.0 HTML is supported. The
parser will be included in the next release of CL-HTTP, but I can send it
directly to anyone interested in it.

Hallvard

--
Hallvard T�tteberg, Research Scientist      Tel: +47 2206 7983
SINTEF Telecom and Informatics, Oslo          Tel: +47 2206 7300