From: Dave Staats
Subject: KE position
First,I apologize for mucking up your technical group with an "ad". I
am willing to take a ding or two to help one of you out. I have been a
technical recruiter for almost 11 years. I will not waste your time.
This is about one real position in Pasadena,Ca. I need someone who ,if
they have not yet,wants to work in the financial domain. You need to
have at least a Bs and one or two up to six or seven years experience
in knowledge engineering. This means you actually elicited the data
from the experts and coded it into something useful. I can give you
details when you contact me. The company will teach you ART-IM. Send
me an ascii resume or email or call me first if you prefer. Thanks for
your patience,Dave Staats CPC 1-800-533-7977 ext 1-2724,Generally
available between 8 and 5 central time Mto F.OH I forgot,this is full
time and permanent. They will not talk to contractors.