From: Gordon Goodchild
Subject: Help importing C code into Gnu Common Lisp
I am working on a port from Lucid common lisp to Gnu common Lisp
for a program used in machine vision research. The program has a
large collection of C-files that it uses. I know the basics on how
to Import a c file into GCL but I need some help to get a more
advanced understanding of how it works.
The specific problem is that The C code that I am trying to import
includes math.h and the GCL compiler does not like that. When I delete
the inclusion of math.h from the c-file the code no longer works
properly. I am including the code using the clines lines and defentry
commands , I have seen an example using faslink but unfortunatly the
surrounding text was in japanese which I can't read.
Gordon Goodchild
········@qucis.queensu.ca