From: J.W.Lo-hsieh
Subject: Need Lisp compiler on windows or dos.
Folks,

I'm a beginner for lisp,I want to run in on dos or windows,
does anyone know where can I get it via FTP sites ?

Your response will be highly appreciated !

Best regards,

Ethan.
From: Michael Wein
Subject: Re: Need Lisp compiler on windows or dos.
J.W.Lo-hsieh wrote:

> I'm a beginner for lisp,I want to run in on dos or windows,
> does anyone know where can I get it via FTP sites ?

Try the free Web version of Allegro Common lisp for Windeos at
	http://www.franz.com
or Harlequins counterpart at
	http://www.harlequin.com

Both systems are easy to use and cover much more than a beginner will need.

Michael Wein             German Research Center      phone: ++49 (0)681/3025303
Research assistant    for Artificial Intelligence    fax:   ++49 (0)681/3025341
                       http://www.dfki.uni-sb.de