From: Marko Privosnik
Subject: defflavor ...
Hello,

I am new in the world of LISP.
In no manual on www I found nothing about "defflavor" special form.
The only think I found out is that it should be a part of
"Symbolics Flavor System" implemented in Lucid Common Lisp.

I will be very happy if someone could tell me something about flavors
in lisp, about this special form or some www references on this subject.

Thank you.

Marko
--
Marko Privosnik
FRI, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
From: Jong-Won Choi
Subject: Re: defflavor ...
Marko Privosnik wrote:

> The only think I found out is that it should be a part of
> "Symbolics Flavor System" implemented in Lucid Common Lisp.

Flavor is old Symbolics' object-oriented system(Symbolics
is one of the Lisp machine companies). In my opinion, Flavor
is now obsolete. Now there is CLOS(Common Lisp Object System).
If you still want to know about Flavor, consult old Symbolics'
manuals. I saw also some vendors support Flavor(as you
described), see their manuals too.

Hope this helps,

Jong-won Choi