From: Will Packard
Subject: Embedding LISP in C/C++
I have an application which would greatly benefit from a LISP interpreter
embedded in C++ code. I have looked at ECL rather extensively, and have even
managed to kludge together something that works, but it has far too much
human interface baggage for my liking.

Does anyone have information on the details of embedding ECL or another
fast interpreter in C/C++?

Thanks,
Will

····@nt.com