From: Mark Jermanski
Subject: Ileaf6 Spell Check Lisp or unix script
Has anyone out there have an Ileaf6 spellcheck Lisp or unix script?
I want to be able to spell check at complete book instead of spell checking
individual sections one at a time.

If you can help me out I would appreciate it very much.

Mark J. Jermanski
SVC-Switch Product Documentation          Internet: ········@tp.csd.dsccc.com
DSC Communications Corporation            Phone: (214) 519-3689  (x93689)
1000 Coit Road Plano, Texas 75075         Fax: (214) 519-3846
    **** The opinions expressed are not those of DSC Communications, Inc ****

From: Corne Beerse
Subject: Re: Ileaf6 Spell Check Lisp or unix script
Mark Jermanski wrote:
> Has anyone out there have an Ileaf6 spellcheck Lisp or unix script?
> I want to be able to spell check at complete book instead of spell checking
> individual sections one at a time.
>
> If you can help me out I would appreciate it very much.
If you are helped with it, my unix system has the command `spell` chech
the man pages for the ins and outs. I hope you can use it in Ileaf.

Groetjes
Corne

--
My employer only sponsors the bandwidth, not my opinions
C.J.P. Beerse                               | Alcatel Telecom Nederland bv
From: Marty Hall
>Mark Jermanski wrote:
> Has anyone out there have an Ileaf6 spellcheck Lisp or unix script?

I know this is off the subject, but I can't resist. In FrameMaker, if
you spell check a document containing the word "Interleaf", it flags
it as an error and suggests "FrameMaker" as a replacement. (Really).

						- Marty

Lisp Resources: <http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp.html>