From: Fr�d�ric DAUGY
Subject: Lelisp Called from C
Hi every Lispers,

I am currently working on a project dealing with "intelligent CAD".

We have 2 parts, one is built withn a CAD system, the other is built
iwith the ILOG Lelisp environment.

Instead of using interprocess communication, we would like to link everything together.

As we have no control on the CAD system "main", we have to create an "object file" (*.o or *.so) from the LeLisp part.

It is apparently possible, as Ilog provide a function to call lelisp from C (inlelisp). Some examples are given (fromc.c, from.ll, llmain.c in lelisp/test).

However at runtime, our resulting program generates an error when it tries to load the .core file, of the following flavor "incompatible LLM3 address".

I hope that someone in the audience have already tried. If so could you send me some advice ?

Thanx in advance,

F. DAUGY
CAD engineer
VOIRON FRANCE