From: John S Walker
Subject: Help needed to get ilisp for emacs to run
G'day,

I just upgraded my linux system and moved from emacs 19.?? to emacs
19.29.  I tried to reinstall my ilisp package only to find that it won't
load correctly (there are no additions to the menus in the Xwindows
frame; there were in my previous installation).  It seems that ilisp
uses simple-menu.el and I can't find this in any of my directoreis under
emacs.  I'm not sure if I need to install simple-menu.el (I don't know
how but I'm willing to learn) or if I need a patch to move the ilisp
menu system over to easymenu (which is the closest thing I could find
using grep)  Can anybody help?

John Walker
Dept of Physiology
University of Virginia