From: Palvi A. Mahajan
Subject: AIR merger
As of the 1st of July 1996 Advanced Information Resourcing Limited (fondly know
as AIR) will be merging with Careercare.

Careercare Southern Computing Limited will provide the same level off
service our clients have expected from AIR. We hope that all our clients and
valued applicant will keep in touch and contact us even if it is to say hello.

We will continue to provide the high level of service demanded by our customers
in the areas of AI, O-O, databases and the Advanced Technologies arena
generally.

Once again keep in touch.
--
--- Palvi A. Mahajan