From: Roman Gyula
Subject: AI demos in lisp (frames, NN, unceartainty)
hello everybody,

I am trying to set up a course material dealing with AI problems.
I have in mind frame systems, neural networks and systems handling unceartainty.

Could anyone suggest me demos, systems implemented in lisp dealing with the above topics, please?

Thanks for your help!

Gyula
From: Cyber Surfer
Subject: Re: AI demos in lisp (frames, NN, unceartainty)
In article <··········@goliat.eik.bme.hu> ·····@mmt.bme.hu "Roman Gyula" writes:

> hello everybody,
>
> I am trying to set up a course material dealing with AI problems.
> I have in mind frame systems, neural networks and systems handling unceartainty.>
> Could anyone suggest me demos, systems implemented in lisp dealing with the
>  above topics, please?

I can recommend the CMU AI Repository (see the Lisp FAQ for details).
If you need a lot of the code, then I recommend the CDs - 5 GB of code.
And very reasonably priced, too!

Good luck.
--
<URL:http://www.demon.co.uk/community/index.html>