From: TAURA Kenjiro
Subject: comp.lang.lisp
Hi all.

I am looking for a list pattern matching library for Common Lisp.
What I expect the library provides is something like:

(MATCH a-list
  (('if condition then else)
   (make-if-expression condition then else))
  (else
   (error "Parse error~%")))

I know the Scheme library written by Andrew K. Wright and Bruce F.
Duba, which exactly does this.  What I want to have is a Common Lisp
version of it.

Yes, I could port the Scheme version into Common Lisp by myself.  But
before doing this, let me ask something even easier :-)

--
		Kenjiro Taura
		Yonezawa Laboratory, Department of Information Science
From: Christian Murray
Subject: Help!  New LISP user
Help! I need the following to take (setq nt) and assign this to all
 without prompting "New text" again.  Can anyone help me.

    ((= ans "Universal")
      (while (> sslen 0)
	(setq ent (entget(ssname sset (setq sslen (1- sslen)))))
        (redraw (cdr(assoc -1 ent)) 3)
	(setq nt (getstring  T "\nNew text: "))
	(redraw (cdr(assoc -1 ent)) 1)
        (if (> (strlen nt) 0)
            (entmod (subst (cons 1 nt) (assoc 1 ent) ent))
          )
      )
)

Christian Murray