From: K. Alan Holbrook
Subject: Lisp
Please recommend a Lisp program which I can get started with. I am familiar
with AutoLisp.

K. Alan Holbrook                  E-Mail:  ······@crl.com
525 Lincoln Av. Apt. I            Voice :    415-368-7963
Redwood City, CA 94061
                        From the Redwoods

From: Graham Skelly
Subject: Re: Lisp
In Article <···················@NNTP.crl.com>,
K. Alan Holbrook wrote:
>Please recommend a Lisp program which I can get started with. I am
familiar
>with AutoLisp.
Hi Alan,
    try   http://www.franz.com   for a verion of CLISP.
It runs on Windows 3 and 95 platforms.

Regards
Graham
From: Kelly Murray
>> >Please recommend a Lisp program which I can get started with.
>>     try   http://www.franz.com   for a verion of CLISP.
>> It runs on Windows 3 and 95 platforms.

That wouldn't be CLISP, but Common Lisp
CLISP is a version (dialect?) of Common Lisp, which is also a good system
to start with.

-Kelly Murray  ···@franz.com   http://www.franz.com
From: Peter Vollrath
On Sat, 6 Jan 1996, K. Alan Holbrook wrote:

> Please recommend a Lisp program which I can get started with. I am familiar
> with AutoLisp.
>
> K. Alan Holbrook                  E-Mail:  ······@crl.com
> 525 Lincoln Av. Apt. I            Voice :    415-368-7963
> Redwood City, CA 94061
>                         From the Redwoods

Common Lisp is available on most systems, I believe.