From: Joung-woo John Kim
Subject: Xerox Dandelion 1108 Lisp Machine for free
I have one Xerox Dandelion 1108 Lisp Machine. For any one who wants it,
it's yours for free.

It seems to have a 40 MB harddisk (maybe 80 MB but I'm not sure) and a
floppy drive.  It works fine and is still going very strong.  It comes with
two monitors (one good, the other not so good), two mouses and two
keyboards.  I have a bunch of used blank floppies, sysout for Koto Lisp and
Medley.  Also some manuals for Medley.

I live in Los Angeles area (more specifically Glendale), California, USA
and will move out of town by the end of March. So please claim it before
then.

Email me at ········@cs.usc.edu or call me at 818-546-1815.

John Joung-woo Kim

P.S. Or actually if someone could suggest where I can donate this (eg,
science museum?), I would appreciate it.
--
Joung-woo John Kim
University of Southern California