From: Manuel Kolp
Subject: implementing links between two classes in CLOS (without inheritance)
Hi,

Can anybody help me?

How could I define a specialized Class Metaobject class (as a subclass of
standard-class) to implement a simple link (i.e. a relationship) between
classes with the MOP?

In fact, I would like to be able to propagate (in a way similar than inheritance)
an attribute from a class A to another class B ( but A and B are not related
in a inheritance lattice) and read (or compute) this derived attribute from B.

This is not explicitly explained in The Art of MOP.

Thanks

 :    Manuel Kolp                    e-mail : ยทยทยทยท@qant.ucl.ac.be  :
 :                                   phone  : 32-10-47 8393        :
 :    University of Louvain          fax    : 32-10-47 8324        :
 :    School of Management (UCL-IAG)                               :
 :    Quantitative Methods and Management Information Systems      :
 :    Place des Doyens, 1    B-1348 Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium      :