From: Nick Walton
Subject: UK - based LISP programmers needed
Anyone looking for a LISP job in the Docklands area of London
please drop me a line. They're willing to pay to 40K. Requirements
are Common LISP CLOS and any exposure to GUIs.

Mail to my home address please, as below.

--
Nick Walton (·····@isengard.demon.co.uk)

"We thought we knew the answers
 But it was the questions we had wrong"

 U2, Sunday Bloody Sunday
From: Jack Harper
Subject: Re: UK - based LISP programmers needed
In article <··········@pheidippides.axion.bt.co.uk>, Nick Walton
<·····@kbss.bt.co.uk> wrote:

> Anyone looking for a LISP job in the Docklands area of London
> please drop me a line. They're willing to pay to 40K. Requirements
> are Common LISP CLOS and any exposure to GUIs.
>
> Mail to my home address please, as below.
>
> --
> Nick Walton (·····@isengard.demon.co.uk)
>
> "We thought we knew the answers
>  But it was the questions we had wrong"
>
>  U2, Sunday Bloody Sunday

Hi Nick...

40K -- Sterling or Dollars?

Thank You...

Jack Harper

Jack Harper                             Bank Systems 2000, Inc.
e-mail: ·······@bs2000.com              350 Indiana Street, Suite 350
voice:  303-277-1892 fax: 303-277-1785  Golden, Colorado 80401 USA

                 "21st Century Banking Applications"
                Private Label Optical Bank Card Systems
            Visit our Web Page: http://www.bs2000.com/talos