From: Jake bartruff
Subject: Code Library
I am putting together a library of programming code from all
languages.  This library will be online on the WWW.  If you have any
code that you would like to be included in this library, please e-mail
it to me.  I will give you credit for any code donated.  Also, I am
trying to think of a name for this library so if you have any ideas,
please send them to me.

Jake Bartruff
·····@cyberhighway.net
http://salem.cyberhighway.net/~jakeb/
From: Mark S. Weisser
Subject: Re: Code Library
Jake bartruff wrote:

> I am putting together a library of programming code from all
> languages.  This library will be online on the WWW.  If you have any
> code that you would like to be included in this library, please e-mail
> it to me.  I will give you credit for any code donated.  Also, I am
> trying to think of a name for this library so if you have any ideas,
> please send them to me.
>
> Jake Bartruff
> ·····@cyberhighway.net
> http://salem.cyberhighway.net/~jakeb/

I have some Logo code on my Web page that you can download.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/msw

Mark